Friday, September 18, 2015

My Long Lost Cousin

After we got home from Alabama, we unpacked, did laundry, and repacked!  We headed out to Illinois to see my dearest cousin and her family.  I hadn't seen them in 3 1/2 years!  That is just far, far too long for my preferences.  We spent Saturday just catching up and holding each other's babies. Kristi, it was REALLY REALLY good to see you again:)


Sadly, this is the only kid picture I got.  She has two other sweet girls, too!


After that, we had a great evening with my family.  It was perfect fall weather and three of us decided on our own that we should have a wiener roast.  When we started talking and realized that everyone else had the same thought, that's just what we did!  It was a gorgeous evening and we had a great time just sitting around the fire and relaxing.  I just love my family!

1 comment:

Brent said...

and we love you!!