Wednesday, August 13, 2014

My First "Lakes" Experience

Last week we went with Danny's family to "The Lakes".  I put that in quotes because I always thought it was weird to make it plural when you actually just go to one lake.  But I have had it explained to me how there's a bunch of lakes close together in that area and maybe some are connected or something like that.  Therefore, it's the lakes.  I can understand that.  But I don't however, say stones.  They're rocks.  Plain and simple.  Anyway- I think that might officially make me a Blufftonite.  Going to the lakes I mean.  Regardless, we had a great time!  

Cooking breakfast on our day to feed everyone


Lots of cute kiddos


Taking a bike ride to a small, nearby pond for a little peace and quiet away from said cute kiddos


My first ever ride on a jet ski.  It wasn't horrible but it wasn't as fun as everyone said it was.  I'm just not real adventurous!  (Much to my hubby's dismay.)


Also my first time ever golfing.  The day before we went we went to a driving range to practice.  Since the only golf club I had ever held was while playing putt putt.  I was terrible.  But I liked it good enough to go again next year!


iPad time:)


Princess of the boat


Watching Danny and Ryan ski together and show off have fun together



Enjoying a dip in the lake


Showing the red and pink candy that was in the pinata that we had, saying that Aunt Cassie is going to have a GIRL!


Putt putt- way more in my comfort zone than the golf course:)


Lots of turtles were caught (and released) throughout the week!


And a few fish were caught too.


Trying to learn to ski for the first time!


What a great week!

No comments: