Saturday, April 27, 2013

In Leiu Of Studying...

Well now.  I've nothing to write about- merely trying to put off studying.  Something I'll likely regret come Monday morning at test time.  My grades are borderline A/B right now in all four of my classes so while I SHOULD be putting a last ditch effort into making sure they don't go down in the next two weeks, I'm not.  I'm so over school!!

I'm a little hesitant to post anything actually.  My last post had over twice as many page views as normal.  That Cassie is one popular gal and apparently everyone wanted read all about it:)  And that many page views boosts the ole self esteem a little!  So this time feels like a bit of a disappointment since I really have NOTHING to talk about besides school. Snnoooooorrrrreeeeee...........  Any great ideas of what else I could talk about?

I guess I can mention the flood clean up that happened last weekend.  I know there's flooding all over the place right now but we definitely got hit pretty hard here.  It was fun to be a part of a town wide clean up effort.  Cars were everywhere!  The newspaper said there were over 150 volunteers that day, but my aunt (who was at the registration table the whole time) said there were over 300!





I've been feeling a little desperate for a vacation lately.  SOMEthing.  ANYTHING!!  Preferably something that involves a beach or at least a really nice swimming pool, good friends, and snacks.  I'm all about the food:)  But of course, it also needs to involve something besides just sitting by aforementioned beach/swimming pool because after about a day or maybe two of that I'll be bored.

I just looked over and saw my study material glaring back at me.  Does anybody know what the function of the extensor digitorum is?  Yeah, me neither.  Does anybody care?  Yeah, me neither.  But I guess I'll go pretend to care at least. 

Welp, until next time..... 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ask Bethi. She might.

Auntie Joyce

Kristi said...

Oooooh...I know!

Extensor digitorum are the muscles on the back of your forearm and help you straighten your fingers. (Extensor - extend...digi-digits/fingers).

Oh, wait...that was a rhetorical question, wasn't it? ;D

sarah said...

Well done! But more specifically it extends digits 2-5 at the metacarpophalangeal, proximal interphalangeal, and distal interphalangeal joints. And it also aids in extension of the wrist:)

Anonymous said...

^^I knew that! :) Anatomy hasn't left me yet!

~Beth

Erin said...

FYI. Lisa emailed me about coming down this summer....may or july I don't know which one she will choose:)