Tuesday, January 29, 2013

*Sigh...*

I had kind of a bum day today.  Nothing major, but I decided to drop my Spanish class.  This semester is so busy with my program classes and starting clinicals, and it made me really sad but I think it's the right choice.  When I say sad I mean I really almost cried when I went to student services to drop it.  It's the last class of the cycle, and I'm afraid I'll never actually get around to finishing it up.  I've had the same teacher the whole way through and really like her, and she likes me a lot too.  That's one of my biggest reasons for feeling sad is I feel like I'm letting her down.  She didn't want me to drop it but understood why I needed to.  I know I could have done it, but I would not have been able to do it well.  And that was important to me.  Also, by taking the time needed to do it well, I take away much needed time for my classes, and right now I know I need to focus on those. 

I feel a little dumb about how bummed out I am about it.  I keep thinking it's just a class!  But I'm actually mourning a little:)  Granted, the mourning will not last long and it's nothing that keeps me so distracted that I can't focus on anything else, but it's there.

So anyway- really boring day here in blog land but this allows me to process a little:)

No comments: