Sunday, June 17, 2012

Girls Camp 2012!

Well it's late and I'm tired but I really wanted to write about girls camp quick before I went to sleep.  As usual, it was great:)  I absolutely LOVED my girls this year!!!  They were so cool!  And I'm not just saying that because I think they might be reading this;)  I really did love my cabin.  There was a lot of maturity in the group.  The more outgoing ones were really good about including the quieter ones.  Everybody got along and we all enjoyed just sitting and talking with each other.  Throw in a few ditzy moments and we had ourselves some great laughs too!

Sorry girls, I put the "looking into the sunshine and squinting" picture up.  Just because it's the best close up I got of all your beautiful faces.  Here they are- the Serving Stars cabin with representation from Gridley, Roanoke, Bluffton, Detroit, Atlanta, Princeville, Washington, Leo and Peoria.


For our skit we did a modern day Good Samaritan story where all my old bridesmaid dresses came in really handy.  (Along with a couple thrown in from my co-counselor)  Don't we look B-E-A-Utiful?!?!


Well, maybe later I'll post more.  But I just wanted to talk up my girls real quick!

No comments: