Thursday, April 19, 2012

Overnight Visitors

This morning, like any other morning, I got in my car and began driving to work.  About 1/2 way to the office, I looked over and thought something along the lines of "what in the world??? are those mouse terds???"  Upon further observances I noticed the same thing on my floormat as well.  I wasn't quite conviced because I thought there could be no way!  But....


When I reached for my library book I saw that that it had apparently been a midnight snack for a little critter.  Along with even more evidence laying on my seat.


Then I remembered how my poor car is falling apart and how sometimes this piece comes unnatached underneath my dash.  I thought perhaps that could be how they got in, crawling up under the hood and into the car?  I'm not expert when it comes to what's underneath the hood of my car but that's just one theory I had.


SO???

 

There is currently a mousetrap sitting on the floor of my passenger side.  I'm hoping little critter left the same way he came in or gets caught tonight.  Otherwise I'm just waiting for the day when he comes out from underneath my seat and crawls up my leg while I'm driving!

Road trip anyone?  I'll drive!!!

3 comments:

Angie said...

OH CREEP ME OUT!!!!

Bevy said...

I like the pink easter egg...but not the turds.

Erin said...

Road trip to the airport? You and Lisa are coming to see your bff Blake in May right? I thought thats what was decided in Dec:)
I hope you have a SUPER weekend. love and blessings!