Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Water Is Essential

I've never claimed to have a green thumb.  I probably could kill a fake plant.  I have dreams of one day having a big garden from which I can harvest the bounty and can and freeze food.  I'm not sure that dream will ever be a reality:) 
When I started working at Visiting Angels, I inherited a plant that was left by the last care coordinator.  The poor thing gets forgotten and neglected all too easily.  This morning, after being gone for three days I was greeted by a very droopy plant.

But, with a little water and a little coaxing, it was soon perked up almost back to normal!  Yes, water is most definitely essential.

2 comments:

sarah.flyingkites said...

That first picture struck me funny!

Erin said...

Yep! I tried to keep my strawberry plant alive the month I was back in the states for furlough...to much water given by the little neighbor boys will kill plants quickly too... FYI:). I hope you have a great rest of the week. Love from JA!