Saturday, December 11, 2010

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like...... Elementary School

Now that the Christmas season is here, most people put up their pretty decorations to enjoy.  The decorations at our house? 



I made this wreath back in first grade I believe.  Which I think would have been either '87 or '88.  When I was younger I would try to hide it from my mom so she wouldn't hang it up for all to see.  But 22 years later I've just come to accept that it's going to be on the wall whether I like it or not, so I just get it out for her when I help get the rest of the decorations out.  The paper is completely faded and almost to the point to being moldy but each year it finds its place right in the front foyer area of the house.  Maybe if mom and dad ever retire from the ole farm house and move into town it will somehow get "lost in transition".  Then again, something tells me it'll be one of those things that won't ever be lost even if one tries to lose it.  Deck the halls!

3 comments:

Angie said...

heee he he he :) that is so awesome!

Erin said...

can you make one for me? I only have 1 strand of Christmas lights as my Christmas decorations. I could use some more:) See you soon! Love and Blessings

Anonymous said...

Sarah,you know how moms are.
we are all alike