Thursday, August 28, 2008

Homeward Bound

Anyways, that's the plan. Hopefully the kids go to sleep really fast tomorrow because I'm leaving as soon as they're down. And then I'm rushing as fast as I can to Nate and Jamie's to see Haley. Cause it will be the only time all weekend I can see her. And seeing her is a necessity. Unfortunately I can't speed too much since it's a holiday weekend and the cops will be thick as maggots on a dead dog. That was really gross but it's the first thing to come to my head. Don't ask why. I don't know. Last year over Labor Day weekend when I was coming back home I kept a tally of all the cops I saw. This was on Monday on the actual holiday. I saw 24 cops. 2 in Kentucky, 1 in Tennesse and 21 in Illinois. Crazy.
Then I'm spending Saturday in Gridley after eating with Mandy and Erin and whoever else shows up at Docs. I don't think I've been to Docs since March. It's high time. And going to a wedding Sunday afternoon. And hopefully seeing Angie Monday. And my parents. I'm not sure when I'm going to see them. Good thing I don't have to leave until Monday. Okay, I'm hungry and sick of typing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope i get to see you...

Anonymous said...

hey in that little road trip want to make a pit stop in JA to see me? the inviatations always open... just a thought...Enjoy your weekend. I love you