Monday, August 18, 2008

Story

Do you like the title of my post? I guess I'm not feeling too creative right now. But I have a story to tell. It happened Friday at lunch time. On either Tuesday or Wednesday we had a wasp in the kitchen during lunch time. So me, being the brave one, took it upon myself to kill it. With a flyswatter of course, and if you had a video of me doing it, you would realize I'm not so much the brave one. Anyways, mission accomplished, I killed the wasp. But we couldn't figure out where it went too. It came flying to the ground after I swatted it, (at my face mind you) and I just figured it must be blending in with the tile on the floor. Then I forgot about it and that was that. Well then Friday I was getting my lunch ready, eating leftover taco meat. I got it out of the fridge and started breaking it up with my fork cause it was all sticking together like greasy, fatty taco meat does. And I found a piece of burnt meat and went to throw it out. But rather than throwing it out, I pretty much freaked out, because there was my wasp friend, hanging off my fork just begging to be eaten. It was so gross. But even grosser is that the day before Miss Louise had eaten meat out of there and somehow missed the wasp. It really did blend in- I really thought it was just burnt meat at first. The ironic thing is, is that the pest control man happened to be there and asked if we had been seeing any bugs. So I held it up for him to see and told him that yes, we have been seeing them! So needless to say, I didn't have tacos that day.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's sick, Sarah. I think I would have gagged.

I hear you were in Leo this weekend...it made me sad. I had to work or I would have been there, too. I love you. I miss you. I wish I were with you. :(

Anonymous said...

I think you are very creative. Even though the title was bad, the story made up for it! I always look forward to your stories---there is not a dull moment! :)

I wuf you!!

Anonymous said...

I'm agreeing with Krisit. That's sick. I have to agree with Angie too. I do really love your stories. Even if they make me feel a little woozy.

I talked to caleb about Mexico. I think we will probably go, but not 100%. When do you want to know by?

It was great to talk to you on the phone. I'll have to call you more often. Sorry I am the bad cousin and don't.

Anonymous said...

Hey great story, great eye in catching the wasp before you ate it. Did you hear Roger Stoller was calling around looking for people to jump in on the march kingston team? I was there the last two days working and it just reminded me how much I love that campus and all the great memories! Thanks for those. Have a great week. I love you

taryn said...

That is a riot. My luck, I would have never seen the wasp and would have eaten it all without a second thought... well, until I swallowed the stinger. Wasps have to have some sort of nutritional value, right?

Anonymous said...

So sorry I missed your call last night...I was working. I'm pretty sure I still remember who you are. I have this vague memory of a girl with dark hair dark eyes and a figure matching your description. I will call you tonight.

...And just in case you don't remember what I look like. I'm 5'2.25" small to medium build. I have curly blonde hair and one blue eye and one brown/green/gray/hazel (take your pick) eye. I'm anxiously awaiting our conversation.