Saturday, July 05, 2008

Haley Jo

I'm finally an aunt! Haley was born Wednesday night. I came up Thursday and got to see her yesterday. She's really cute, and I'm not even biased! We share a middle name and people seem to think she has my nose. Since I'm on mom and dad's computer I might be able to get around to posting pictures but I might not too.
Shilove and his mom got here last night. I set my alarm for a time I thought was early enough. About an hour before it went off, Shilove came in and woke me up, and when I got downstairs, his mom was up, dressed and scrubbing the deck. Puts me to shame that's for sure. But my dad has some mulching stuff he wants me to do so I won't be a complete waste today.
I rode up with Kerwin and Sara and mom and dad picked me up in Bloomington. And later that night I realized my phone was with them. So I am phoneless until Sunday afternoon. Dad charged up my old phone for me, though. So I'm not completely without contact to people, but nobody else probably knows I have it or knows the number. Oh well I guess.
Okay that's all I have for now.

4 comments:

Morgan said...

Congratulations, Sarah! Good feeling isn't it? Tons of fun without any work on your part :P I'm up to two nephews, one niece, and another nephew on the way :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Auntie, all my siblings have are dogs! BUT I get to be Auntie to lots of little jamaicans so i'm content for now:)

Mandy said...

Sarah's an Aunt! How does it feel? I still haven't got to see or hold Haley and it is just killing me! Are you going to be able to make it to the baby shower? It's July 19th. I hope that you can come up! I love you and miss you so very much!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed you last night. I shall return your call tonight. If you don't check these comments then you'll just be pleasantly surprised : )