Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day weekend and Beyond

Well the weekend went really good. I think we had a total of about 150 people. Next year all the rest of you should come so we can have a lot more. Then yesterday and today we reshingled the church roof. We meaning a bunch of guys- not me. Yesterday there were about 15 up there and today there were about 35 or 40. And it rained all day today. I felt so bad for them but really appreciated all their hard work. I wish I could put pictures on the library computers because I got some really good ones. Today there was a whole line of guys the whole length of the church tearing off shingles together. It looked really cool. Now the next big thing is getting ready for girls camp next week. Every year I decide to start early and not be rushing around last minute but guess what? I haven't started anything yet. I'm really excited for skit night. Me and Angie are MCing and I'm sure it will be a blast. But I can't say what we're going to do. It's a suprise. Okay I only have 15 minutes left on the computer and have some more stuff to do. So that's all for tonight folks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for GIRL'S CAMP!!!!

Anonymous said...

ok so i just got an email from mother molly and i think about 1/2 of the email was about her new bff sarah jo :) I'm glad you had a great weekend. The sun is shining you want to come to the beach with me this weekend? let me know ok! I love you have a great week.