Saturday, May 17, 2008

Apparently I'm Pregnant

Not really. Don't start any rumors now. But a couple weeks ago I got something in the mail from Huggies congratulating me because my due date is rapidly approaching. I got a free newborn size diaper and Huggies wants to be there for me. Didn't think a whole lot of it. But then Thursday I got two sample cans of Similac baby formula. Similac wants to be there for me too since my due date is almost here. I was just really baffled but Jamie figured it out for me. I got her a sweater at Motherhood Maternity and they always ask you when your due date is. So I just gave them hers. I told them it wasn't for me but they insisted on me giving them a date. And hers is defenitly rapidly approaching. But hey, at least she can count on Huggies and Similac.
This weekend I'm up in Morton for Bekah and Jason's wedding. We took pictures this morning and now I'm killing time until the rehearsal. I took yesterday and Monday off and it's really nice not to have to rush back home after church like I usually do.
Thursday night we had our preschool graduation. The kids were really cute. A little crazy, but cute. I about started crying the first time I saw them in their caps and gowns. All of them get gowns but only the ones going to Kindergarten get caps. Even though they haven't been in my class for the past year, it's kinda sad to think of them leaving. Some of them. Some of them I'm okay with saying goodbye to. But either way, they were all cute and all did a good job.
And I just remembered I need to go to Hallmark to get a gift bag for Bekah's present. Bye.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi. i really wish i could have seen you this weekend. i should have just come to the wedding so i could have seen you in your beautiful dress. :) i'm glad you're not pregnant. i'm glad i'm not pregnant. well tootles. i'll see you in 2 weeks and 2 days! by the way...you're a fruit cake....ha ha ha ha i knew that they were going to do that. tee hee... it's so perfect

Anonymous said...

hi.
so...i need to call you because i think i interrupted the rehersal dinner. whooops. but i couldn't NOT contact you about dear 'ol darryl! :) I think it's pretty funny that you're fruit cake, too. It's about as fitting as it gets. ha ha...
As you can see, my cabin name fits me just perfect.

Anonymous said...

the only reason you are angel food is because angie sounds like angel. simple as that. no other reasons.

i hope you go safely home last night. sorry i couldn't talk longer.

bye.

Karen and Joe said...

That is hillarious! we have a bunch of similac left over if you need more than the samples you got!! hehe. It's great hearing from you, thanks for commenting on our blog, it's a nice way to stay in touch.