Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Haggard Old Woman

That's what I felt like yesterday. I pulled a muscle or something in my neck/shoulder area and was in a lot of pain. And I don't even have a good story. All I was doing was putting away some clothes. It happened on my break and I thought I would be okay going back to work but it wasn't going to happen. So I left early and went to Wal-Mart and bought a heating pad. Then for the next four hours I alternated between heat and ice. This morning I was really stiff but I tried going to work and within a half hour or so I felt a whole lot better. Now it just feels like I woke up with a crick in my neck.
And now I have to talk about the weekend in fear of getting pummeled by Angie if I don't. It was good. We tried going to the IMAX but the one we wanted was sold out. So we went to the same cave I took my parents too the weekend before. That was Robey's favorite part. My favorite part came on Sunday when we played Monopoly even though I lost really bad. But I think I still want to play again so if anybody wants to entertain me, come down and we'll play. Oh, and Olive Garden was a highlight. Mmmmmmm.......
Okay that's really all I have. I'm hoping to get some sympathy over my poor sore muscles.......

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't think that update on your weekend with ang is going to cut it...

i see you this weekend...

i'm sorry about your muscle. suck it up....

i love you....

goodbye.

Anonymous said...

i don't think that update on your weekend with ang is going to cut it...

i see you this weekend...

i'm sorry about your muscle. suck it up....

i love you....

goodbye.

megs said...

man up sarah!! rub some dirt on it!! okay just kidding, i'd LOVE to come play monoploy w/ you, as long as i get to be banker. if only i could, i think my weekends are busy from here until eternity. so sad!

Anonymous said...

hello. i think that will suffice. he he. To add, we will mention that robey has NEVER seen an IMAX and so that just totally ruined the weekend. Although watching Sarah lose at Monopoly was pretty fun.
And Sarah grabbed me in a weird place at the cave when they shut the lights off. That was for sure a highlight. Ha ha...

Now I get to see you in just a few more days!

Anonymous said...

It was wondrous talking with you last night. I can't wait to see you this weekend.

Love you tons and miss you, too!

Anonymous said...

hello. we got cut off on the phone last night. but you didn't call me back. i figured you wouldn't. we had salad and baked potatoes and i got sick. :( but i'm better now. i'm glad you liked your watch and if you don't like the shoes, don't feel bad for taking them back. ok? ok. anyway, i guess i should go to work. poo. i want to stay here.