Tuesday, February 12, 2008

6:15 and all is well

So one of the kids yesterday asked me just really out of the blue- "Miss Sarah, do you wear underwear?" Then informed me that he did and that his Thomas the Train undies are his favorite. I assured him that I too wore them. Thomas is my favorite too.
We got a fish tank at the preschool. Some people that live real close by are moving and didn't want to mess with their fish so they donated them to us. There's a goldfish, a white goldfish and one of those little cleaning fishies. In trying to decide what to name them, most of the kids were like "Let's name it fishie!" One girl said the white one had to be named Angel but the poor orange one was still stuck with "Fishie". But then the light bulb went off in one little boys head and he declared we needed to name it "Jaws". Personally I wanted to name them something like Frank and Ernest or Betty and Veronica or Harry and Lloyd or something like that. But I supposed Angel and Jaws will work just as well.
Mom and Dad were down here over the weekend. A good time was had by all. We went to a cave about an hour away. It was really cool. I had been planning to take Angie and Robey there but decided I could find something else to do with them. But I told Angie about it and she said Robey would be like a kid on Christmas. So we're going to the cave again.
I also had a cough all weekend long. Thursday I was perfectly fine then woke up Friday morning with gunk in my lungs. I haven't been plugged up which is a blessing but Saturday and Sunday night I coughed more than I slept. Last night was a little better so hopefully tonight I'll get some much needed beauty sleep.
Well, that's all I can think of for now. Byey'all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He will be like a 5 year old. No joke. Just ask him what he would do with his life if money and skill were no object. You'd be a world class gymnast, he'd be a cave spelunker. My husband is the ultimate of cool :)
I have been keeping myself and Mr. Spelunk awake all night long for the past few nights. Not a pleasant ride. I feel your pain. Hopefully we will both be cured by Friday. :):):)