Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Waiting....Waiting....Waiting....

Well here we are in that ho-hum-woe-is-me-WHEN-is-this-baby-going-to-come waiting period.  The kids have been tagging along with me to most of my appointments, which they're okay with because she has a bucket of suckers they get to pick from at the end.  Otherwise we've just been doing normal life and I'm trying to be realistic that an early arrival is not very likely, judging by the first two kids.  I'm 39 weeks today and with both Summer and Sawyer I almost made it to 41.  So we'll see.


Cousin Claire's birthday party with a cake that was a dream come true for any child.  So much candy and frosting to dig through!!


Play time that once again results in me thinking this boy NEEDS a brother:)


Canning, canning, canning.  There is an abundance of spaghetti sauce, pizza sauce, salsa, peaches, and jam in our kitchen now!  But the canner has been put away for the year now and I am more than okay with that.


Serving church lunch together for the first time at almost 8 months pregnant.  It went good but we were both pretty wiped out by the end!  And of course we both showed up with our compression socks and comfy, supportive shoes for the day:)


We don't know what we're having this time around.  We found out with the first two but this one is a surprise.  If it was all up to Danny we would know but he humored me!  I'm pretty anxious to find out though by now!

SO.

Reasons it could be a girl:

-When we had our 20 week sono, I thought the 3D picture of the face looked a little more feminine, whereas when I saw Sawyer's I instantly thought it looked like a boy

-baby was measuring a little smaller than Summer did at her 20 week sono

-ACNE!!!!!  

-Some people have said they think it's a girl by the way I'm carrying

Reasons it could be a boy:

-1st trimester sickness was not fun, but definitely pretty manageable, like Sawyer's was

-Heartbeat has been consistently lower

-At this point in the pregnancy, I am measuring big

-My gut says boy... but only about 75% or so.

So, what say you????  Girl or Boy?  We did a game with Danny's family at the lakes this year, and were going to do it with my family over Labor Day weekend but totally forgot.  (Oops)  It's all stuff that nobody can know.  Purely guessing.  And we won't know the winner until the baby is born and we know when, how big, time of birth and all that good stuff.  But I'm excited to see who wins!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

BOY! Can't wait to hear :) Prayers for a safe delivery and arrival.

Sara F

Victoria said...

I’m gonna guess boy!

Kole and Amy said...

Girl❤️❤️😊

sarah.flyingkites said...

Excited to hear your news!!

I'm going with BOY!

sarah.flyingkites said...

And I LOVE that pic of you and Cassie!