Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Mmmmm...... Fingers!!

Hi.  This is Summer.  I just want to tell you all about one of my favorite things.  Cause when you got something good, you just gotta share it, ya know??  I.  LOVE.  FINGERS.  They're just so good!!

Sometimes just my thumb is all I need.


But sometimes I'd rather have 3...


or 4.  (Scuze the hair by the way... my daddy had some fun before he put me to be the night before when mommy wasn't home and I woke up like this!)


Sometimes I just can't get enough and I stuff both my hands in my mouth!  8 fingers all at once!  Nom nom nom.


And SOMEtimes when I've had enough of my own, I start in on other people's!


 I JUST LOVE FINGERS!!!!  Have a nice day:)

2 comments:

Sarah Q Fiechter said...

ha! this made me laugh :) adorable!!
~sarah q

Erin said...

What a doll baby!