Monday, November 04, 2013

Odds-n-Ends

To say life is busy is a little bit of an understatement right now.  All in thanks to clinicals.  I wouldn't say it's hard, but they do add a whole nother level of busyness to the life of a student.  But since school just really isn't my favorite thing in the whole world I usually manage to squeeze in as much social stuff in as I can without completely neglecting my studies!
 
First up: a pumpkin carving party!  My team did the one second from the left, inspired by the CVE sweatshirt one team member was wearing.  The judges deemed it "most inspirational" but in our hearts we knew we took first place;)
 
 
A couple weekends ago was a much anticipated trip to Alabama.  I hadn't been to Athens since May so it was high time.  Saturday I had some quality time with Devin, who, much to my surprise, still likes to hang out!  I'm convinced that one of these days he's going to realize that I'm kind of getting to be an old fuddy duddy and won't want to do stuff anymore but until that day comes, I'll take him!

 
Aaaannnnd last but certainly not least, some really cute trick or treaters came to our house on Halloween!  I sure do love them:) 

 
Well one of the reasons I decided to blog right now is to avoid studying but I can see that it might be time to face reality.... always something to do, huh?  I do like my clinical, by the way.  I was pretty unsure of it before I started but the clients are all really sweet and fun to talk to.  So aside from the extra busywork, no worries there!  But that doesn't mean I'm not counting down the days until Christmas break, or at least Thanksgiving:)

2 comments:

Raquel said...

your pumpkin was deffffff the best ;-]

sarah.flyingkites said...

Hehe, I agree with Raquel - love the pumpkin!!

(also, I met your mom yesterday! So nice to make that connection :))