Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Professor Plum, Library, Candlestick

A long time ago I went to a mystery dinner and have wanted to host one ever since.  And when I say a long time, I mean years!  So I convinced a couple of my besties to join in and host with me.  Emily helped with the food and Katrina provided the place and awesome decorations!
 
 
Now, this wasn't a whodunit supper.  The menu items were all written in code names and the guests had to order everything in advance, not knowing for sure what everything was.  But just in case something went awry, Colonel Mustard and Miss Peacock showed up to help solve any potential mystery cases:)

 
Katrina had the idea of dividing everyone into teams and have a contest.  The contestants had to build a nativity scene out of graham crackers and other goodies.  So fun!  Here's team 1:

 
Team 2:

 
Team 3 (who won the contest):

 
And team 4:

 
A closer look at the winning nativity scene.  We all got a laugh out of their HUGE sheep!



Thanks to everyone who made it a fun night.  We had a great time!!










No comments: