Sunday, December 04, 2011

Happenings Of Late

FIESTA TIME!!!
It was good to see Jarrin again and get together for her birthday the night before Thanksgiving..... complete with a pinata (yes, I know the "n" needs a squiggly, I just don't know how to do it on here). 


Aeschleman Thanksgiving- having a little bit of fun with the candy corn, playing games, watching the kiddos all run around and even getting an airplane ride!  I haven't done that since I was a wee one:)




Somewhere in there was a game night where I left my camera in the car and didn't get any pictures.  Then a group of us went to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra.  We split up for supper and once we were at the concert it wasn't good picture taking environment so I only got this one from the restaurant.  It was a good time though.  The music gets a little loud but I had neon pink earplugs so all was well.  Two different drivers in our clan got stopped that night- both for having a headlight out.  It was kind of comical:)

Good times, good times.
My family served lunch at church today, now I'm off to practice singing for the church Christmas program and then we have all church caroling tonight.  No Sunday afternoon nap for me today! 

No comments: