Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Deep Thoughts To Ponder Upon

I'm sitting here at the computer, having just got home from Spanish class.  I'm indulging myself in a bad habit of eating a snack this late in the day.  As I was eating my Lucky Charms, or in this case, Marshmallow Matey's, it led me to wonder how other people eat theirs.  Personally, I like to eat out all the cardboard cereal first, leaving the marshmallows to soak as long as possible and therefore be as soggy as possible before I eat them.  So please, go vote in the poll along the side of my blog here and tell the world how you feel about Lucky Charms/Marshmallow Mateys.  I'll even cast my vote to get things started, even though I've already shared my preferences.  There's no time to waste!  Exercise your right to vote!

2 comments:

Angie said...

well? what was the result of the poll?

Kaitlyn I said...

Sarah I am totally with you - and always eating the marshmellow mates not the real thing either ;) - got to love the bagged brand!