Monday, January 17, 2011

Alabama:)

Camera's in the car, I'm in my room, I'm NOT going all the way outside to get it when I just took one picture.  You can just imagine it when it's time.  I'll tell you when.

Got to Athens Thursday night and went to bed early.  Spent the day at the preschool- Loved it!  Since they've had so much snow down there though, a lot of the kids took the whole week off so I didn't get to see as many as I wanted.  Maybe next time? 

Friday night supper and games at Mark and Bekah's.  I did terribly at Ticket to Ride but me and Amber managed to pull off a one point win during the very last round of Dutch Blitz.  A nail biter for sure:)

Saturday I spent the afternoon with Devin.  When I told his mom I was coming she informed me he had a birthday party to go to.  Guess where I got to go?  Spent some good "quality" time at the bowling alley with some people I've never met while three rambunctious boys bowled.  At least I got a piece of cake out of the deal.  When I say I that you never know what kind of situation you'll find yourself in down there?  I mean it. 

After the bowling extravaganza I met up with Mark-n-Bekah-baby Natalie and Jessica-n-Amber for supper.  Japanese restaurant?  Yes please.  Cass, we did that in honor of you.  Well, not really.  But it sure was tasty morsels!  Here's where you imagine the picture.  It's of us at the restaurant.  Can you envision it?

Sunday was potluck Sunday.  I knew there was a good reason that I chose this weekend! 

Friday at the preschool I had a good laugh after a conversation with one of my kids.

K: My mom let me hold my baby sister while she was making cookies!!
Me: Hey, that sounds pretty fun!  Annnnd.... what kind of cookies did your mom make?
K: Uh... burnt ones!

I laughed.

1 comment:

Erin said...

At least you had so much fun in Al! Sorry the pictures had the opposite effect of what I was going for. There are hundreds more on my shutterfly site you think that will help and not depress:) Teams ready to roll. Love and Prayers from Me to You!