Friday, April 21, 2017

Easter On The Homefront

Got to go to Illinois for Easter this year!  It was a full weekend, with lots of good quality family time.  Time with my immediate family AND both my mom and dad's sides.  I almost said there was plenty of time, but plenty means more than enough and I could always go for a little more!

Summer experienced her first Easter egg hunt and was pretty pleased with the results.  (Candy!)  But now this morning she was playing with the plastic eggs and took them to the kitchen and said "Eggs! breakfast?".  Guess she'll need to eventually learn the difference between real eggs and candy eggs:)


My nephew- what a dude.  We got to sit out and enjoy the awesome weather while we watched his sister's first soccer game.  She scored three goals!  


A quick egg coloring session was held on Saturday afternoon.


These two.  My dad and an uncle who has always been like my 2nd dad.  So thankful for them!!


Girl picture!  Well, and Sawyer.


Another night, another family get together.


This girl loooooooves to be outside and looooooooves to swing.  It's going to be a fun summer!  Well, fun until it's time to go inside.  Then it's not so pretty:)


Grateful for a great weekend with beautiful weather celebrating the death and resurrection of Jesus!!

No comments: