Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fun, Fabulous Fall Festivities:)

The times I haven't been working have been filled with some pretty fun and typical fall activites.  One night we went to "Hardy's Reindeer Ranch" way out in the boonies.  And I do mean boonies.  It was fun though.  Went through the corn maze and raced around on these pedal cart thingies.



One Sunday afternoon some of us headed to a state park not to far from here to do some hiking.  The weather was perfect and we had a lot of fun.  I had a bunch more really cute pictures but after seeing them, I decided "new camera" will be my Christmas list this year. 

Our friend Javon was visiting from Indiana and on Saturday a group of us met for lunch to celebrate Katrina's birthday.  Upon hearing she had never been in a combine, I was so excited to accompany her on her very first ride in the field:)  I just always assume people coming from farming communities have ridden one before but I guess not. 

And a sidenote:  When one's car spends all day parked at the elevator during harvest, it will get very very dirty.

2 comments:

Erin said...

WooHoo For Social Lives! I hope your week is great. Blessings!

Angie said...

Your car is gross. I love you. The end.