Friday, September 10, 2010

?????????

Funny story of the day.  There is a old man who is ninety something that still hauls in grain to the elevator I'm working at.  Today he came in at the end of the day and I saw him get out of his truck to come inside for something.  He had a can of beer in his hand which I thought was unusual.  He comes in, sits down and starts talking, opens his can of beer, then a little while later walks out- beer in hand- and drives away!  Now, I know he wasn't drunk at all.  But seriously.  Did he not realize what he was doing was completely illegal?!?!?!

4 comments:

Erin said...

He's 90 years old for goodness sake! I'm sure those laws don't apply to him:) becuase back in the day that was totally legal!
I hope your weekend is great! Love and Blessings

Boni said...

In the first place.....what is a 90 year old geezer doing hauling in grain. Secondly....drinking & driving? I'm staying far far away from the elevator.

Angie said...

Wooooooow.

Anonymous said...

I agree woth Boni,but I think
I will also stay off of 116. Thanks
for the warning